Privacy statement website visit
In this Privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data that you provide to us via the website. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle your personal data with care. These regulations want to provide a practical guideline to the provisions established by the “Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens” (Wbp) and, when appropriate, the provisions of the “Wet geneeskundige behandelingsovereenkomst (Wgbo) and the “Zorgverzerkeringswet”(Zvw).
1. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
2. The processing of client’s personal data or others involved is carried out in the context of providing care and/ or health services for the client, client administration processing and/or management, policy development and/ or evaluation, analysis of incidents and/or calamities, carrying out responsible management, scientific research and consultancy, in order to comply with legal tasks and/or responsibilities.
3. Personal data can be stored in a personal record in virtue of:
voluntary, unambiguous consent of the client;
providing health care and or service agreement to client;
a justified business interest;
fulfill legal obligations in the context of good health
vital life interest of client;
required data processing in the interest of a third party or the controller, unless this interest conflicts with the interest of the client.
4. The following data can be collected via the website:
Name, e-mail address, place of residence and telephone number
5. Personal data are not kept longer than strictly needed for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed. An exception to this is when the data are rendered anonymous and insofar as they are stored exclusively for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
4. In principle, medical data is retained for a period of fifteen years.
5. When transferring data to another organization, the new organization becomes responsible for the file once the process of transference is fully completed. Coach Psychologist requests written permission from the client. After transfer, coach psychologist clears all data and informs the new organization about this.
6. During the storage period, the client has the right to inspect and / or copy his personal data. The requested inspection and / or statement takes place as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks upon receiving a written request together with a copy of an
identity document. A request for access, information or copy may be denied if the client’s rights and third parties’ freedoms are jeopardized
7. Coach Psychologist establishes further rules on the use of e-mail containing medical data or personal data of clients
8. In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the provisions of the Wbp apply.